Soul Nurture Days are monthly quiet days to rest, reflect and pray silently in the company of others. Soul Nurture Days are mostly in silence and may include reading the bible, meditation and prayer.
Soul Nurture days are held on differing weekdays at WellSpring Centre (unless otherwise specified), and run from 10 am to 3 pm. Bring your own lunch, a journal and pen, and anything else you might need to make yourself comfortable.
2017 Soul Nurture Days
- Thursday 18 May (Facilitator: Mary McCowan)
- Friday 30 June (Facilitator: Ros Wright)
- Monday 24 July (Facilitator: Marilyn Hinton)
- Tuesday 22 August (Facilitator: To be confirmed)
- Thursday 21 September (Facilitator: Ros White, with labyrinth in Camberwell)
- Thursday 19 October (Facilitator: Ann Lock)
- Friday 24 November (Facilitator: Andrea Long)
Cost: $30 (full cost) or $25 (members/concession), per Soul Nurture Day
Click here to book online.